Bob Vineyard Ministries
Partner With Us
BVM has been going into Cuba since 2004 with yearly trips three or four times a year, going into and focusing on the overlooked and neglected areas. The missions scope is three-fold. One, we conduct pastoral training; two, we strengthen local churches, and three is a strong evangelistic presence. The seminary classes we hold are in strategic regions to train evangelical pastors across denominational lines. Services are conducted in local churches to teach and strengthen members of their responsibilities to the Lord, their leadership and to each other. Crusades are conducted to reach out to the lost, whether they are religious or not. One of the great joys of traveling to Cuba is seeing pastoral couples basic needs met, such as refrigerators, washing machines and bicycles. Without help from BVM and its supports, these couples would go without what we take for granted.
“Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you.” Matthew 28:19-20
Mission: The Gambia
“Most assuredly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the ground and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it produces much grain.” John 12:24
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
BVM, with your support, is partnering with Pastor Summar and Nadia Shakeel to bring the only Spirit-filled Evangelical church into this community. Building churches, this is BVM.
Mission: Kenya & Uganda
BVM, with your support, goes into Kenya and Uganda, building churches, supporting children’s ministries and teaching pastors and congregations so they can carry on the work of the ministry. Advancing the Kingdom, this is BVM.
Future Goals for BVM
- Build and expand the facilities for pastoral training on the property we have helped acquire.
- Purchase Cuban “pickup trucks” for local ministers.
- To supply bicylces for pastors
- To supply refrigerators and washing machines for ministry families
- To hold regional Bible Institute and Seminary Conferences for local pastors
- To hold multiple evangelistic crusades
- To partner with Calvary United Christian Church in the Gambia to purchase many acres of land for a Christ-centered K-12 school and home-base church
- To help purchase 3-4 buses to help in transportation for crusades, church meetings, and Christian leadership training.
- To conduct Christian leadership training for local pastors
- To hold crusades to support local ministries.
- To provide daily devotionals on a Time in the Word with Dr. Bob Vineyard via the radio and podcast.
- Minister encouraging and strengthening messages at local congregations.
- Mentor young pastors and help to develop the call on their lives.